Webinar: How to create change and comply with EU Gender Balance Directive by June 2026
Listed companies must by June 30th 2026 reach one of two goals:
EU have tightened the reigns on their 2022 Directive on Gender balance (2022/2381) with a new directive from December 28th, 2023, demanding for their member states to – by the end of 2024 – implement the needed legislation supporting the targets in the initial directive.
That calls for swift improvement in gender representation in listed organizations, and it impacts both boards of directors and management roles.
The urgency is real. Organizations have a mere 28-month window for substantial change. That is an unprecedented challenge for the laggards of DEI. The deadline for meeting the targets set is June 30th, 2026.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- What is the EU Gender Balance Directive and why is addressing this urgent?
- Who does it affect?
- What does it mean to be compliant with the directive?
- What happens if my company misses the targets in the directive?
- The legal perspective of the directive
- The first steps to take for improved gender balance
Read more about your facilitator Heidi R. Andersen here