Free Webinar: What Certified DEI Champions can do to improve DEIB fast
An Introduction to the Master Class and Certification for HR Professionals!
This free webinar is a chance for you to get a good introduction to the program, the elements of the certification, how the certification enables you to create and accelerate cultures of inclusion and it is an opportunity to get answers to any questions you might have!
The Master Class consists of:
7 MODULES in 7 FACILITATED WEBINARS by 7 FACILITATORS
Starting September 7th – Ending October 26th 2023
Create and accelerate a Culture of Inclusion
This dynamic Master Class is a certification program designed for HR Professionals and organisational change agents supporting radical change in organizations with ambitious DEI goals.
As a certified DEI Champion, you know how to initiate and support a culture change by mobilizing and engaging everyone in your organization.
As a result of your work, the inclusion and belonging levels in your company will increase and grow year by year until your targets are met.
The certification meets the demands of HR professionals with a key role in introducing, implementing and supporting diversity and inclusion in the organization:
The elements of DEI Master Class:
- The business case of inclusion and diversity
- The drivers, enablers and barriers towards inclusivity
- The power of basing DEI initiatives on data
- The four elements of Best Practice DEI Roadmap: Drive, Knowledge, Strategy and Action
- The 13 dos and 4 don’ts of creating gender balance at the top
- The mechanisms and dynamics of privilege and power
- The DEI Roadmap design based on the participants’ organizational challenges, targets, goals and timelines