“How to advance gender balance in the entire organization”
Companies with a high degree of gender balance increase their bottom-line substantially compared to companies with a low degree of gender balance.
Content of the workshop:
Identifying blind spots and reducing unconscious biases
The illusion of sameness – the gender differences that make a difference
The healthy pipeline: How to leverage the best talents – male and female?
Men and women working and winning together – How to built a culture with correlation between intentions and actions
Formulating guidelines and implementing new processes and practices
At LIVING INSTITUTE we offer impactful tailored solutions and workshops to enhance gender balance from top to bottom.
Take Away from the Workshop:
- To attain tools and knowledge of how to identify and handle unconscious biases and blind spots
- To gain knowledge and competencies to change a company culture favouring one gender instead of celebrating differences
- To create an inclusive culture where both men and women feel valued and enabled to release their full potential
- To consolidate unbiased promotion at recruiting practices
- To have the knowledge of how to create a healthy gender balanced talent pipeline
- To assure the organization mirrors the markets and clients
Call us and book a workshop: +45 35262626
”Vi har haft stor gavn af Living Institute til at facilitere processer for vores bestyrelse, give viden og sparring til vores administration, samt afholde workshops for såvel personale som specialforbund.
LIVING INSTITUTE formår på inspirerende og motiverende vis at facilitere og inspirere os I vores arbejde med at forbedre diversiteten i DIF idrætten.”
– Morten Mølholm, adm. dir., DIF
“I truly appreciate and admire Heidi’s dedication and commitment to making research-based knowledge practically applicable. Learning about both cultural and gender intelligence from Heidi has opened my eyes to the widespread, untapped benefits of diversity in the workforce.”
– Paige Hartnett, DIS, Colby College (Sociology)
“Heidi is a dynamic speaker, portraying her innovative insight with an openness and approachability that really engaged the class. She’s an inspiration to our class for venturing into a unique space of the business world and carving out a niche that betters society!”
– Claire Larson, DIS; Vanderbilt University (Economics)
“Heidi is a true example of a woman in leadership who is changing the world; her presence as a speaker was engaging and her topics of interest were extremely thought-provoking. I especially liked talking about cultural intelligence and the need to focus on changing the unconscious biased minds of men.”
– Sarah A. Felhofer, DIS, University of St. Thomas (Neurobiology)