Join the Cultural Intelligence Course
and Gain the Tools for Successful Cross-cultural Collaboration
With Cultural Intelligence (CQ) you can gain
an overall skill set that can be applied to any
Content of the workshop:
- Introduction to Cultural Intelligence and the scientific data behind it
- Introduction to the four components of CQ – Drive, Knowledge, Strategy and Action
Bridging the difference
- Simulating cultural clashes
- Form better strategies for working cross culturally
- Best practice and case studies
- Group discussion – diversity “beyond the buzzword:” Why should diversity benefit a group or a team?
- What is the evidence for diversity as a beneficial ingredient?
- What makes the difference between benefiting from cultural diversity and failing because of diversity?
- How to reach your goals in your cross-cultural activities through enhanced cultural intelligence
The purpose of the workshop:
On this workshop you will gain knowledge on what it takes to act in an intercultural context, what the underlying reasons are for why we act and do as we do – and how we, with research based knowledge, best practice and simple tools, can achieve fruitful intercultural working relations. During this workshop the participants will learn how to bridge cultural gaps, gain insights and operate effectively in a global context.
“It helps a lot when we put cultural biases and blind spots
in perspective and this course is a valuable way to start!”
Gerrard Anthonysamy, Head of Global Quality and Supplier Development, FLSmidth
“The workshop gave me both a theoretical and practical knowledge
on how to engage with other cultures”
Andreas Høj, Executive Assistant, DBU
“For someone as skeptical as me, this was a great experience
– and yet another proof of the fact that you can always learn
something new, while having fun”
Ekaterina Fessina, MAN Diesel
“Great course! I would recommend it to anyone”
Peter Larsen, MAN Diesel
“The Cultural Intelligence workshop in LIVING INSTITUTE made me much more aware of the importance of cultural understanding and how things can be seen from different angles according to your culture.The very practical approach during the workshop is very efficient and make you remember the topic better. On top of that the Cultural Intelligence digital learning/e-learning is very good, simple and user-friendly. I recommend both the workshop and the on line training to anyone working across cultures.”
Sylvie Laplace Rohrdanz, Executive Assistant to the Group Executive Management in FLSmidth A/S
“We needed a better understanding of the cultural aspects
involved in our work, in order to become better and more efficient.
Therefore I suggested my colleagues and I participated
in LIVING INSTITUTE’s course ‘Cultural Intelligence
– enhance your ability to work internationally’.
I participated in person and I went home with a clear understanding
of my own cultural blind spots as a Dane,
as well as new insight in how culture plays a vital role in our world”
Jesper W.L. Pedersen, MAN Diesel